Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacey Akers said...

Ludi-You have a special talent and we are tickled pink with how you have documented our wedding. Your warmth and joy shine through your work- we love your creativity and are happy to recommend you to anyone. Thanks a million my wedding photographer, my friend. All the best that you deserve-
Stacey

LuDivine said...

I am so pleased that you like them so much, stacey. That was really an honour to be part of your day, and once again i thank you for trusting me.

There are many of them where the lighting is really poor, that wasnt easy,(we didnt have much luck with the storm, power cut, and the dim light at the reception made it tricky too) but I am realy trying to give you as many good ones as possible!!

Thanks to you I feel like I have learnt so much in just one night, so thanks a million to you for giving me my first step in such an event!!! I shall never forget that!! ;)

Lots of Love.
Ludi