Bonjour! I had the honour to be the photographer at Stacey and Jason's wedding on the 26th July 2008******************************** This blog is for all the family and friends of the newly-weds to see, especially the ones who sadly couldn't be there! Please feel free to leave any comments under the photos for Stacey and Jason.
2 comments:
What an eloquently beautiful wedding! Everyone looks absolutely gorgeous, and Stacey you look like a queen. That dress is to die for!
I am so sorry I couldn't be there. It looks like I missed a fantastic time!
Thanks so much for sharing
Love & hugs--and CONGRATULATIONS!
Mandy
Wow!!
Looks like you had a fabulous time! Love the dress Stacey.
I wish I could have been there. :(
Everything looks quite lovely.
Congratulations to you both and I wish you the very best.
The kids are gorgeous, hope you will send me some more pics.
Love and Kisses,
Stephanie
Post a Comment